POLIS Working Papers Dipartimento di Politiche Pubbliche e Scelte Collettive – POLIS Department of Public Policy and Public Choice – POLIS POLIS Working Papers n. 176 Costituzioni di microstati europei: I casi di Cipro, Liechtenstein e Città del Vaticano Fabio Longo and Jőrg Luther UNIVERSITA' DEL PIEMONTE ORIENTALE "Amedeo Avogadro" ALESSANDRIA
E: maxtor control publications
TRACEABLE® 60-MEMORY STOPWATCH INSTRUCTIONS
Chronograph (Stopwatch) Operation
3-line 3/16″ 7-digit LCD Unit records up to 99 time-outs, interval split (lap) times and cumulative 9 hr, 59 min, 59 sec, 99 hundredths split times taken. With 60 memories available, it also permits recalling up to 59 timing events taken and total elapsed time recorded during chronograph Size / Weight:
21/4 x 25/8 x 3/4″, 2 oz Features: Single action, time-out, interval split, cumulative split and
continuous rollover timing; memory recall; time-of-day clock; 1. Press MODE button until "Lap, Split, Chrono" appear on the display.
time-of-day alarm; date Unit is in Chronograph mode.
2. Press START button to begin count-up. The bottom row begins QUICK REFERENCE (Figure 1)
recording total elapsed time.
A. LAP/SL/FS - Permits recording of
3. Press STOP button to stop count-up for a time-out. "Stop" appears on up to 99 separate interval split (lap) the right side of bottom row to indicate a time-out is in progress.
times and cumu-lative split times 4. Press START button to restart count-up. The bottom row resumes while in Chronograph mode. If count-up from the point at which it was stopped. "Stop" no longer Memory Recall function is activated, LAP/SL/FS button recalls the fastest NOTE: Any number of time-outs may be taken by repeating steps 3 and 4
and slowest lap times recorded.
RESET - In Chronograph, Timer andPacer modes, permits resetting 5. To reset chronograph, press the RESET button while count-up is display to zero.
stopped. This will clear the display to zero.
SELECT - Selects each digit for
programming while in Clock and Timer modes.
PACE SET - In Pacer mode, permits setting pacer frequency.
For timing that lasts over 10 hours, the unit will instantly roll over to zero B. START - Begins count-up while in Chronograph and Pacer modes.
when the maximum display is reached and will continue timing. Simply Begins count-down while in Timer mode.
make note of how many units of 10 hours have elapsed.
STOP - Halts count-up for a time-out while in Chronograph and Pacer
modes. Halts count-down while in Timer mode.
Cumulative and Interval Split (Lap) Timing
AVERAGE - Permits viewing the average lap time of laps traversed while
Cumulative split timing measures partial times while the stopwatch in Chronograph mode and the Memory Recall function is activated.
continues to run and measure total elapsed time.
SET - Advances each selected digit while in Clock and Timer modes.
Interval split (lap) timing measures each round of timing (non-cumula- C. RECALL - Activates/deactivates time-of-day alarm while in Clock mode.
Permits viewing all time-outs, interval split (lap) times, cumulative split 1. Press MODE button until "Lap, Split, Chrono" appears on display. Unit times and the total elapsed time recorded while in Chronograph mode.
is in Chronograph mode.
In Timer mode, permits a 30-second time-out count-down.
2. Press START button to begin count-up. The bottom row begins D. MODE - Permits switching between Clock, Chronograph, Timer and
recording total elapsed time.
3. Press LAP button to record an interval split (lap) time and a cumulative split time. Interval split (lap) time is shown on the top row while the middle row shows cumulative split time.
Clearing the Display to Zero
4. Each press of the LAP button records a new interval split (lap) time and 1. In Chronograph mode, verify timing operation is stopped and press a new cumulative split time. Lap counter, located on left side of top row, RESET button to clear display to zero.
keeps track of the number of interval split (lap) and cumulative split 2. In Timer mode, verify timing operation is stopped and press RESET times taken.
button. The first press clears display to previously set time. The second NOTE: Up to 99 interval split (lap) times, cumulative split times and time-
press clears display to zero.
outs may be recorded but, since there are 60 memories, only the first 59 3. In Pacer mode, verify timing operation is stopped and press RESET and the total elapsed time are shown during recall.
button to clear display to zero.
5. When all desired interval split (lap) and cumulative split times have been recorded, press STOP button to halt the count-up.
1. Press MODE button until alarm time, date and time of day are displayed.
6. While count-up is stopped press RESET button to clear display to zero.
2. Press SELECT button to select digits for setting in the following order: Alarm time, year, month, date, day, 12/24 hour, hours, minutes and Recalling Cumulative Splits, Interval Splits (laps) and Time-Outs
Unit is equipped with a Memory Recall function that permits viewing up 3. Press SET button to advance digits. Press and hold SET button for to 60 previously recorded interval split (lap) times, cumulative split times rapid advancement.
and time-outs when either running or stopped in the Chronograph mode.
4. Continue pressing SELECT and SET buttons until the alarm, time of day 1. Verify unit is in Chronograph mode and at least one time-out or lap time and date are set as desired.
has been recorded.
2. Press RECALL button to access Memory Recall function. At this point, NOTE: Day indicators appear in the upper left corner and are abbreviated
count-up may be running or stopped. "Recall" appears on left side of as follows: Monday (MO), Tuesday (TU), Wednesday (WE), Thursday (TH), middle row. Interval split (lap) records are shown on the top row and Friday (FR), Saturday (SA), Sunday (SU).
cumulative split records are shown on the middle row. The lap counterindicates which lap record is being viewed. Time-outs are shown on the 5. Once all settings are entered as desired, press SELECT button to end bottom row with a "STOP" indicator.
clock setting process and to return to normal Clock mode. Or, press 3. With each press of the RECALL button, unit cycles through all time-out, MODE button at any time while setting the clock to return to normal interval split (lap) and cumulative split records. Once all recorded memories have been displayed, the next press of the RECALL buttonreturns unit to normal chronograph mode and "Recall" no longer Follow steps 1-5 of "Clock Operation" section to set the time-of-day 4. At any time, the memory Recall function may be halted by pressing the alarm. The alarm is auto-matically activated when an alarm time is set.
MODE button. This action returns display to normal Chronograph mode To deactivate the time-of-day alarm, press RECALL button while in Clock and "Recall" no longer appears.
mode. "AL" indicator, in the upper right corner of display, flashes to indicate NOTE: Up to 99 interval split (lap) times, cumu-lative split times and time-
time-of-day alarm is activated. "AL" indicator does not flash when alarm is outs may be recorded but, since there are 60 memories, only first 59 and total elapsed time are shown during recall.
When the alarm time is reached, three short beeps sound for 15 seconds. If the unit is not in Clock mode when the alarm time is reached, 5. After stopping count-up, clear the display to zero by pressing RESET three short beeps sound once only.
TRACEABLE® 60-MEMORY STOPWATCH INSTRUCTIONS (Continued)
Recalling Average/Fastest/Slowest Lap Times
8. Press either RECALL, MODE, or RESET button to silence the sounding At any time the Memory Recall function is activated, while the unit is in Chronograph mode, the fastest, slowest and average lap times recorded are 9. Press STOP button to halt the count-down. "Stop" appears on right available for viewing.
side of bottom row.
1. Verify unit is in Chronograph mode and a number of laps have been 10. While count-down is halted, press RECALL button to activate a 30- recorded (see "Cumulative and Interval Split (Lap) Timing" section).
second time-out on top row of display. At zero, a single beep will sound 2. Verify Memory Recall function is activated by ensuring "Recall" is on the and the display will return to the point at which it was stopped. Pressing left side of the middle row or press RECALL button to activate the RECALL at any time during the 30-second time-out will return the Memory Recall function.
display to the point at which it was stopped.
3. While Memory Recall function is activated, press the LAP/SL/FS button 11. While count-down is halted, press RESET button to return to the to view the fastest lap time recorded. "FS" is displayed. A second previously set count-down time and to return bottom row to zero.
press of the LAP/SL/FS button displays the slowest lap time recorded.
12. A second press of the RESET button resets the display to zero.
"SL" is displayed.
4. While Memory Recall function is activated, press AVERAGE button to view an average of all lap times recorded. "AV" is displayed.
1. Press MODE button until "Pace" appears along top of display Unit is in NOTE: If the lap counter exceeds 99, or if a lap or split time is greater than
2. Advance the pacer frequency (beeps per minute) by pressing the PACE 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, the power of the computer has been SET button. Pacer frequency will advance in the follow-ing order: 10, exceeded and the "AV" information will be disabled. "AV——" is displayed.
20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 120, 160, 240, 320. The pacer frequency indicates If a lap or split time is greater than 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, the how many beeps will sound per minute.
power of the computer has been exceeded and "SL" and "FS" information 3. Press START button to begin counting up. A beep will sound the exact will be disabled.
number of times per minute set in the pacer frequency. The top rowdisplays total elapsed time, the middle row counts the number of times 5. Press RECALL button to return to normal Memory Recall function.
a beep is sounded and the bottom row displays the preset pacer 6. Press MODE button at any time to return to normal Chronograph mode.
"Recall" will no longer be displayed.
NOTE: The counter has a limit of 9999.
Unit permits setting any count-down time from 1 second to 9 hours, 59
4. Press STOP button to halt pacer for a time-out. Press START button to minutes and 59.99 seconds. Unit automatically recycles upon com-pletion continue count-up at the point in which it was stopped. An unlimited of count-down and tracks the number of cycles completed. A preset 30- number of time-outs may be taken.
second time-out period is also available at the touch of a button.
5. Reset the pacer by pressing RESET button while count-up is stopped.
1. Press MODE button until "TR" appears on left side of top row. Unit is in NOTE: The pacer will automatically reset if there is a mode change.
2. Press SELECT button to select the far left digit along the top row for ALL OPERATIONAL DIFFICULTIES
setting. Each press of the SELECT button will cause the next digit to If this unit does not function properly for any reason, replace the battery begin flashing, indicating it is ready to be set.
with a new high-quality battery (see "Battery Replacement" section). Low 3. After selecting the appropriate digit (indicated by flashing) for setting, battery power can occasionally cause any number of "apparent" operational press SET button to advance the digit. Press and hold SET button for difficulties. Replacing the battery with a new fresh battery will solve most rapid advancement.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until top row indicates the desired setting.
5. Press SELECT button to complete the setting process. The current setting will be shown in both the top and middle rows.
A faint display, incorrect display or no display are all indicators that the 6. Begin count-down by pressing START button. At this time, the middle battery must be replaced To replace the battery, remove the screws on the row begins counting down while the top row maintains the current back of the unit. Remove the back cover.
7. When zero is reached, the alarm sounds, the count-down immediately CAUTION: Take care to avoid dislodging parts inside.
begins again and the counter on the bottom row advances by one. Twoshort beeps sound for 15 seconds if the unit is in Timer mode. If the Unscrew and remove battery contact. Replace the exhausted battery with unit is any other mode when zero is reached, two short beeps sound a new lithium battery. Screw down the battery contact and replace the back cover, tighten and secure the screws. Replacement battery Cat. No. 1005.
NOTE: If count-down is set for 29 seconds or less, two short beeps sound
WARRANTY, SERVICE OR RECALIBRATION
once when zero is reached even if the unit is in Timer Mode.
For warranty, service or recalibration contact: Friendswood, Texas 77546 USA Ph. 281-482-1714 Fax 281-482-9448 Control Company is ISO 9001 Quality-Certified by DNV and ISO 17025 accredited as a Calibration Laboratory by A2LA.
Cat. No. 1025 Traceable® 60-Memory Stopwatch Instructions 92-1025-00
Traceable® is a registered trademark of Control Company 2004 Control Company
EL COMERCIO PARALELO DE MEDICAMENTOS* Ángel garcía Vidal Profesor Titular de Derecho Mercantil Universidad de Santiago de Compostela Recibido: 11.07.2013 / Aceptado: 15.07.2013 Resumen: El presente trabajo analiza la problemática generada por el comercio paralelo de medi- camentos. Tras exponer el concepto y los intereses encontrados en torno a esta práctica comercial, se exa-minan las implicaciones jurídicas de algunas de las actuaciones tendentes a minimizar el comercio paralelo de fármacos: en especial, las restricciones de suministro, los supply quota systems, los sistemas de doble precio y la invocación de excepciones al agotamiento de los derechos de exclusiva sobre los medicamentos.